Already have a Username/Password for New Media &
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, PDF or HTML document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, and on separate sheets at the end of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text has been anonymized and has had the
authors' names removed. If an author is cited,
"Author" and year are used in the bibliography and
of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name
has also been
removed from the document's Properties, which in
Microsoft Word is
found in the File menu. Failure to anonymize a
manuscript may result in immediate
- All authors agree to the submission of the manuscript to New Media & Society
- Suggestions of potential reviewers have been sent to the editors. These may be added in the box titled "Comments to the Editor."
Before publication authors will be requested to assign copyright to Sage Publications, subject to retaining their right to reuse the material in other publications written or edited by themselves and due to be published preferably at least one year after initial publication in the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.